Empower blind people around the world to lead productive, independent and fulfilling lives, reaching 1 million members by 2020.
- Provide software and people solutions to help the visually impaired overcome isolation, as well as benefit their education, work and day-to-day lives.
- As a team we aspire for greatness, focus on the well-being of others and grow and learn together in a fun, loving environment.
- We deliver practical solutions that are backed by a supportive online community.
- We will succeed by listening to our members, nurturing a culture of innovation and adapting quickly to the needs of the community.
- Right now we are focused on delivering practical solutions to visually impaired students, workers and the aged.
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.–Helen Keller